Thursday, November 19, 2009

Unknown Hinson

I went through my video collection last night and uploaded another clip from The Unknown Hinson Show. You probably know him best as the voice of Early Cuyler on Squidbillies but in the 1990's he was a public access TV star in Charlotte, North Carolina. A friend in NC sent me tapes of his show and I've been a fan ever since.



I've also decided that from now on I'll use this blog as an extension of my YouTube account where I also go by Yamtastic. My goal is to go through my musty heap of old videotapes and put whatever I find worth saving online. My collection dates back to the mid-80s when I got my first VCR but I can't keep them forever even if I wanted to as tapes degrade over time. Hopefully by doing this blog and uploading more videos I'll be free of a lot of old videotapes that I won't have to break my back carrying the next time I move.

No comments:

Post a Comment